"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade wind in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." --Mark Twain

May 16, 2005

Eastern Europe 2005 - I'm off!!

Trans Mongolian Railway - Arrival Beijing

Hi Family and Friends! You found my blog spot. Well I'm off again to see some of the world while I still can. This year its Eastern Europe. I hope to visit the Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary and Poland. Come along with me, I'll enjoy having you along. Trains, Planes, boats and buses will be my mode of travel for a few weeks.

I'll try to post some pictures this year while on the trip. If they appear, click for a larger view.

All the postings will be found in the "archives" here on the blog. Last year's trip postings are still here, wow, has it been a year already?

Talk to you on the road!!

Yours in Travel,

Bill