"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade wind in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." --Mark Twain

August 26, 2010

A family send off

August 26, 2010. Zurich Airport

Hi all,
I had a wonderful Swiss family send off, I rode the train back yesterday to my friend Christian's house, near the airport in Winterthur. Christian and his lovely wife Christina invited me to Christian's parents house for dinner. Peter and Sonja served a marvelous dinner, and of course Peter had me "try" some of the local wines. What a wonderful send off for an amazing trip to Switzerland. Thank you so much Kunzi's!!

Well I had many wonderful experiences in this beautiful country. Switzerland is small in size but huge in beauty and friendships.

Bye all

-Bill