"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade wind in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." --Mark Twain

November 16, 2017

Taiwan -A few videos

Hi all,
This year Google wants me to go through YouTube for videos. I apologize for the quality, I’ll work on that issue later. Just wanted you to see a few videos on Infrastructure. The US transportation system (Mass not highways) is embarrassing after you visit Asia. We have a long way to go.

and retail is still alive and well here in Taiwan, maybe they haven’t discovered Amazon yet. The department store pictures were taken on an ordinary Thursday night at 9:30 PM!  I hope these video links work, if they do enjoy

High Speed Train


My Garmin says 182 mph!!


Taipei Metro (MRT) Transfer Station


SoGo Department Store Taipei Shopping District Thursday Night@ 9:30pm

3