"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade wind in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." --Mark Twain

November 13, 2017

The Taiwan People

Hi all,
I think I have already mentioned how wonderful the people are here in Taiwan. Everyday I experience some act of concern or kindness or effort to help the traveler. This morning when I arrived at the Changhua train station it wasn’t real obvious where you go to pick up the bus to get to the village of Lukang. I went to a line of buses but that turned out to be a staging area lol. So I figured time to ask. Over to the booth with a huge ? On the wall.. ah this must be the place. I ask the attendant in the window through an obscured peep hole. He said “wait there”...huh? I’m thinking.. he walked out of his office, around the large room he was in which was quite a walk, came over to me and took me to the door and pointed way across the street and said over there by the Police station. Ahh now I see.   Shie Shie! Thank you

Do you think you would get that service from AMTRAK?   :)
Here are a few random people pictures:

Kk